Sunday, November 28, 2010
Which internet marketing experts should you turn to? These people, who have been tagged as “gurus” by some, have more experience in the IM world than others. But, it seems like there’s a new “guru” on the block every day. So who should you trust? If you have one of the many home business ideas and are ready to start then here’s a check list on how to evaluate internet marketing experience
1. Are they transparent? The “gurus” that I like best are the ones who will show you what niches are actually making money for them. They’re not afraid they’ll lose their precious “position” to someone less experienced than they are. It is important for a legitimate home business because this transparency allows you to evaluate them wisely.
2. Have they actually made money doing the things they are advising you to do? Ironically, many internet marketing “experts” are most expert at promoting themselves. They’ll tell you, for instance, to stay out of the “internet marketing” niche because the “experts” have it cornered. Instead, they’ll say to go into less competitive niches. But, if you press them, they will have to admit that they’ve never been in any other niche themselves.
3. Do they give you a step by step plan? The internet marketing experts who are best at teaching newbie and internet marketers are those who can provide detailed, step by step plans for success.
4. Do you trust that they have done what they say? It’s really easy to say they made “a million dollars” from a system when you are on the internet. You don’t even have to keep a straight face. You can also photoshop paypal and clickbank screenshots to “show” that you have made a lot more money than you really have. So, when finding a guru to follow, you should have a gut feeling that they have done what they’ve said they’ve done.
5. Do they say you can do it with “no work.” Let’s face it, there’s very little in life that you can achieve with no work. Every once in a while, someone hits a jackpot – whether it is in Las Vegas or online. But, for the most part, making money of any kind requires work. If you see a guru promising a “no work” system, run away fast.
6. Is their plan something you feel you can do? There are many kinds of internet marketing experts. Some recommend setting up a network of blogs and doing a ton of writing. Others use pay per click marketing in their strategies. Some urge you to go offline and contact business owners to build websites for them. All of these strategies can work. The trick is to find a guru who can teach you the strategies you are most comfortable with yourself.
7. Even with best home business ideas you should ask yourself, is it ethical?, is it a legitimate home business. There are a number of ways you can make money on the internet that some can live with and others find downright unethical. Make sure you are able to live with yourself in the morning before you start any internet marketing scheme.
There are many people claiming to be internet marketing “experts.” Choose wisely before selecting a “guru” to follow.
If you want my opinion and are looking for genuine advice from experienced and legitimate professionals then I would strongly recommend that you sign up to the Affiliate Power Group of APG for short. You don’t just get help from one person but a whole team of friendly mentors who will guide you thru every part of setting up a Legitimate Home Business from scratch and will even design you a super cash making website of your own. If this applies to you then you can take a good look around with a no obligation visit to their site by clicking HERE
About the Author:
To find the best home business ideas and opportunities so you can work at home visit: